Wiloxon's Innovative ReferenceMate: The Multiple-Frequency Handheld Shaker
Published by – June 21, 2016
The REF2500 handheld shaker quickly and easily checks operation and set-up of accelerometers and velocity sensors in the field. Ensure confidence in the entire measurement chain before beginning expensive tests and calibration.
No conversions, no calculations
Check acceleration and velocity measurements with no imperial-metric conversions - no extra steps and no calculations. Frequency and measurement type (peak or RMS) can be selected at the push of a button.
- 61.4 Hz for imperial measurements: 1 g (acceleration) equivalent to 1 in/sec (velocity)
- 100.0 Hz to simulate standard calibration conditions
- 159.2 Hz for metric measurements: 9.81 m/sec2 (acceleration) equivalent to 9.81 mm/sec (velocity)
ReferenceMate is designed with multiple features that ensure accurate readings and proper operation. LED indicators activate if battery levels are low or if the unit is overloaded. A built-in reference accelerometer maintains a 1 g test level for sensors weighing up to 250 grams.
Rugged and portable
- Durable thermoplastic boot protects against shock impact (REF2510R)
- Keyring and caribiner easily attaches to belt loops or tool belts
- Carrying case with shoulder strap organizes accessories for easy transport
- Battery life of up to 40 continuous hours allows extensive tests
Designed for every application
ReferenceMate industrial kits are ideal for use with vibration sensors monitoring manufacturing equipment and rotating machinery.
Contact us for more information.