Hoffer Subsea Flow Meter
The HO Subsea Flowmeter Series provides users with multiple features and benefits that are unavailable from any other flow meter company.
- Operating depths to 20,000 FT or more.
- Robust flowmeter internals built to meet Military standards for high shock (MIL-S-901D) and vibrations (MIL-STD-167-1) requirements.
- A flowmeter with a response time measured in milliseconds.
- Flowmeter "housing" is typically custom designed to fit into the customers existing footprint/space.
- Designed to withstand the temperature/pressure extremes of a subsea environment.
- Flowmeter design includes integral flow straighteners.
- Wide flow range capability is ideal for BOP applications.
- Flowmeter "housing" can be designed with a wide variety of end connections including:
- And many others.
- Subsea connectors are installed in unique "riser" design on flowmeter housing.
- Design and construction compliance to API6A/17D when required.
- A variety of construction materials are available including 316, 316L, Nitronic 50 and 60, Duplex 2205 and others.
- ABS-CDS, DNV, Lloyd's and other certification compliance available.
- Multiple electronic outputs and interfaces available.