A True RMC AC or DC Voltage Transducer in a Space Saving Design from NK Technologies
Published by – September 12, 2016
VTU-DIN Series Voltage Transducers are high-performance True RMS transducers for sensing voltage in single, three-phase or DC installations. Housed in a slim, compact, easy-to-install DIN rail mount enclosure, these transducers come in a variety of voltage ranges. The VTU-DIN measures AC or DC voltage from 0–15 to 0–600 volts and provides an industry standard output proportional to connected voltage in alternating current circuits with sinusoidal or non-sinusoidal (variable frequency) applications, or direct current circuits.
▪ Measures AC or DC voltage
▪ Zero to 5 KHz measurement
▪ Industry standard outputs
▪ Space saving 35 mm wide enclosure
▪ Detect below normal or “brown out” voltage conditions; protect against possible motor overheating.
▪ Identify phase loss conditions by detecting voltage reduction in one or more phases of three-phase motors.
▪ Monitor over voltage conditions associated with regenerative voltage to help in diagnosing/avoiding motor drive issues.
▪ Detect voltage conditions that may cause stress or damage to soft starter components (SCRs).
Contact us for more information