MODULAR RE-CONFIGURABLE OPERATOR CONTROL UNITS AND SYSTEMS
Published by Jack Hunter – February 2, 2012
Categories: Industrial Automation, Sensors
- Modular System consisting of standard building blocks configurable to meet application requirements
- Fully integrated and multi-part OCU configurations available for all in one or distributed box configurations
- All proportional input devices are solid state with life expectancy over 10,000,000 life cycles.
- Fully programmable and user re-programmable input device functionality make each device either a proportional inputs, buttons, toggles or multi function inputs.
- Thin walled sealed aluminum structure provides exception shock resistance, shielding and great thermal qualities in light weight package.
- Water tight packages for superior seal and survivability
- Specially treated aluminum coatings provide superior scratch resistance and range of colors.
- Rubberized removable Side Grips allow for comfortable hold and straps for extra security
- Up to 10 Two Axis Solid state Position or Force Proportional input Devices - programmable as proportional controls, toggles or multi position buttons and 8 push Buttons and up to four proportional triggers
- Various size day light readable and touch screen display options available
- Various computing options allow for processing power to be customized to specific needs and budgets.
- Add-on radio Module with various frequency ranges and functions