TALON is proud to offer a wide range of diagnostic equipment and metrology grade sensors. Equipment includes thermocouple calibrators, humidity calibrators, load frames, reference shakers, and hand held vibration and temperature instruments for machinery health monitoring.. Products are NIST certified. TALON Technical Sales proudly distributes high-quality diagnostic equipment from Kahn, Meggitt-Wilcoxon, and Tovey Engineering. TALON chooses its partners in the interest of quality and dependability, so we can work with our clients to ensure the best products and the most efficient service. Diagnostic equipment is most commonly used in applications in the following industries:
- Oil & Gas
- Petrochemical & Refining
- Water & Wastewater
- Research & Development
- End Users
- Systems Integrators
Contact a TALON specialist about your applications and requirements, we will be able to pair you with the perfect diagnostic equipment for your project. We serve the following states: Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma.
For over two decades, TALON has been working with clients and manufacturers in these specific fields and industries. Time and again, our sales and technical staff have a knack for matching our clients with the right products. Contact us today and we will happily answer any questions you may have while helping you find an efficient solution for your project.
Kahn Optisure Optical Hygrometer
- Dewpoints from -76°F to +104°F
- Fundamental method of dewpoint measurement
- Accuracy to ± 0.18°F
- Internal and remote sensor options
- Dynamic Contamination Correction (DCC)
- 4-20mA, 0-20mA, and 0-1 VDC outputs
- USB, MODBUS RTU digital outputs
Kahn HygroPort Portable Hygrometer
- Dewpoints from -148°F to +68°F
- Rugged thermoplastic case; NEMA 4 rated
- Digital display, user selectable ranges and units
- Fast-responding internal sensor
- Second process input channel (4-20 mA) for external transmitters
- Internal data logging facility (log up to 320,000 points)
- Bluetooth wireless interface to application software
- 1/8" NPT inlet and outlet gas connections; stainless steel gas wetted parts
- 20 micron stainless steel sintered disk filter in the inlet port
- Pressure and temperature compensation capabilities
Kahn Easidew Portable Hygrometer
- Dewpoints from -148°F to +68°F
- Accuracy to ±3.6°F
- Pressures to 5000 PSIG
- °F display
- Integrated sample system
- NEMA 4 enclosure
Kahn Opti-Cal Humidity Calibrator
- Stand-alone calibrator for relative humidity (RH) sensors providing humidity and temperature profiling with a built-in, NIST traceable optical reference hygrometer.
- Perform RH sensor calibration in-house
- Simple and easy to use
- Fully self-contained system
- Digital control of temperature and relative humidity
- Range 10% to 90% RH over 10° to 50°C chamber temperatures
- Integrated precision reference hygrometer
- Best measurement capability <2% of reading
Meggitt - Wilcoxon offers a variety of handheld equipment for condition monitoring capabilities either acceleration or vibration. The affordable and rugged units are easy to use and designed for usability in harsh plant environments.
The REF2500 handheld shaker quickly and easily checks operation and set-up of accelerometers and velocity sensors in the field.
MachineryMate's simple meters record, analyze and display vibration signals for quick and reliable machinery health monitoring.
MachineryMate's easy-to-use meters read and display temperature levels for quick and reliable machinery health monitoring.
Tovey Engineering is a well known manufacturer of highly accurate reference secondary standard load cells and calibration systems. Tovey CS metrology grade load cells achieve ASTM E74 lower load limits of less than 10% of range. Tovey automated transfer standard force calibration systems achieve the lowest uncertainties of any competitive systems, closely approximating results from deadweight calibrators. Tovey has improved load cell and system performance over the years by following a program of continuous engineering innovation for each element of the manufacturing and testing processes. A reputation for superior product quality has also been regularly confirmed through customer comparison tests.