Hoffer Subsea Flow Measurement
TALON Technical Sales is proud to represent Hoffer Flow Controls, an industry-leading pioneer in subsea flow meters and measurement. Hoffer's variety of subsea flow instrumentation offers state-of-the-art accuracy for applications such as BOPs, ROVs, wellhead additives, subsea production systems, and other subsea flow applications. Teaming with Hoffer, TALON is more than happy to supply the most reliable, durable, efficient, and high-performing turbine flow meters on the market.
With over forty year of experience in flow applications, Hoffer offers more flow measurement solutions than any other company in the field. The meters manufactured by Hoffer comply with AP16A/17D when necessary and have the following features:
- Operating depths up to 20,000 ft. or more
- Line pressures up to 15,000 PSI
- Flow rates up to 12,000 GPM
- 100:1 turndown ratio available
- Turbine flow meter sizes from 1/4" to 12-inch
- Response times measured in milliseconds
- Military-grade design (meets MIL-STD-167-1 for extreme shock and vibration)
- Electrical connector of choice
- Adaptable housing end connections
- Multiple electronic analog & digital outputs & interfaces
Time and again, the sales and technical staff at TALON have a knack for matching our clients with the right products for their requirements. With an extensive knowledge of Hoffer Flow Controls, Inc., and its products, we can help you find the best solution for your project. So contact us today, and we will be happy to offer our services and pair you with the perfect product.